- TeachMideast Digital Book Chapter on The United States and The Middle East
- MEE Video: The Aftermath of 9/11 & Student Viewing Guide
- Responding to 9/11: Counterterrorism Policy in the 21st Century: Duke free online Coursera class
- MEE Video: The Iraq War: Causes and Ramifications & Student Viewing Guide
- Iraq Beyond Conflict Teaching Resources
- MEE Video: Understanding the United States and Iran & Student Viewing Guide
- Arab Americans: History, Culture & Contributions, booklet written by Randa Kayyali from the Arab American National Museum in Dearborn, MI.
- Arab American Stories from Detroit Public Television – each half-hour features three short, character-driven documentaries that profile Arab Americans making an impact in their community, their profession, their family, or the world at large.
- 100 Questions and Answers About Arab Americans
- Arab American Demographics from the Arab American Institute.
- Curriculum from Middle Eastern American Resources Online
Islam in America
- Prince among Slaves: the Legacy of Muslims in Early America: Unity Productions Foundation and PBS website on Muslims in early America and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.
- Animated Videos: What it Means to Be Muslim in America profiling the experiences of 9 Muslim Americans from across the country.
- Resources for Teaching Malcolm X: Resources and classroom ideas for teaching about Malcolm X, the African American experience, and African American Muslims (recommended for secondary and community college educators).